KIAC is looking for a local Screen Printer to host this program. If you’re an experienced printer looking for space to get some work done, are willing to assist other participants when needed and are available on Tuesdays from 5-10 bi-weekly, please contact KIAC at email@example.com
This program is currently on hiatus until further notice
Cost: $10 per drop-in
(enter through the back door, into the classroom)
- Bring your images and supplies (some equipment and materials are available for use, see below) and use our space to make your prints.
- A brief tour of the space may be provided, but no instruction is available.
- Student quality inks and other materials may be accessed for beginners or those wishing to experiment.
- KIAC’s screens are available to use, providing they are well maintained (ie: cleaned after each use).
- Transparency printing is available at KIAC before 4pm, Monday to Friday. Bring a flash drive with your file ready to print. Printing fees apply.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions (regarding space and materials).